Book of Incense
An etui of washable paper with a fragrant book of incense paper,
comes with a ceramic plate. All, fragrance, book and ceramic plate
is handmade in our atelier in Amsterdam.
Instructions for use:
Tear off one strip. Fold it like an accordion vvvvv
Light it on one side. Blow gently so that the paper smoulders
slowly without a flame, and place it standing on the ceramic plate.
• Burn one strip at the time
• Ventilate your home
• Never leave a burning strip unattended
- Tear off a strip and place it in your wardrobe, drawer, books etc.
to perfume it with a subtle scent.
- Write a thought or wish on a strip and set it on fire for good fortune
- Keep the remaining ash in a little bowl or rub it into a wooden
surface for its lingering scent
Scent: Burning Roses
contains 40 incense strips
1/2 strip for a room
more info coming soon